1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are data placed on your computer or cell phone. They are distinguished by their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or phones. They allow you to avoid having a bad consumer experience on your favorite sites, since they remember your actions and preferences. This way, you do not have to fill in your browsing preferences each time you use the site, such as location, font, or language.
These “cookies” are stored in your computer’s RAM (random access memory). They do not allow us to identify you; however, they record information relating to your computer’s navigation on the Site (the pages you consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
For all Data Processing related to the collection of cookies, Square Sense, SAS with a capital of 790 442,46 €, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris under the number 834220162, whose registered office is located at 233 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré – 75008 Paris – France, determines the means and purposes of the Processing. Thus, Square Sense acts as a Processor, in the sense of the Regulation on Personal Data, and in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals regarding the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data (GDPR).
Square Sense attaches the greatest importance and care to the protection of privacy and personal data, as well as to the respect of the provisions of the applicable Legislation.
2. Are cookies placed when you browse the website?
When you first visit the Website, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. The cookies requiring your consent in accordance with the regulations are deposited only if you accept them. You can at any time inform yourself and configure the cookies to accept or refuse them by using the Axeptio tool at the bottom of each page of the site or by configuring your browser.
3. What data is collected through cookies?
All data relating to a terminal at a given moment can be collected via cookies, in particular:
- One or more technical identifiers that identify your Internet box
- The date, time and duration of connection of a terminal to a Website.
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accesses the Website.
- The type of operating system of the terminal (e.g. Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.).
- The type and version of the browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.).
- The brand and model of the mobile device or tablet.
- Possible download errors.
- The language of the browser software used by the terminal.
- The characteristics of the content consulted and shared.
4. What are the purposes of the collected cookies?
On the site, we may set different types of cookies for different purposes:
- Cookies necessary for the personalization and operation of the website: they allow you to use the main features of the website and in particular to record information between two visits on the same device, to record session connection identifiers or even elements of personalization of the interface (choice of language or presentation). They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the Site. If you refuse to accept these cookies on your terminal or browser, or if you delete the cookies stored on your terminal, you will be informed that your navigation and experience on the Site may be limited.
- Analytical cookies, statistical cookies or cookies to measure the audience of the website that allow us to know the use and performance of the audience of the site and improve its operation for our visitors, for example, to establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of various components of the site (sections and content visited, path), in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the site.
||Allows us to measure the audience of our websites
||Save your cookie consent choices
5. Who places the cookies on the website?
The only entities depositing cookies on the website are:
- Square Sense;
- Our processors, i.e. the technical service providers who process your navigation data on behalf of Square Sense, such as Axeptio.
6. How to manage your consent to the placement of cookies?
The deposit of a cookie for the purpose of audience measurement, personalization of content, social networks, and targeted advertising requires your prior consent. This consent is requested through the banner that appears when you first browse the site. You can choose to accept the deposit of cookies for all the purposes listed, refuse them or customize your choice. You can withdraw your consent at any time by using the Axeptio tool at the bottom of each page of the site.
7. How to manage the cookie set up on web browsers?
You have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject all cookies, to delete cookies periodically, or to see when a cookie is issued, how long it remains valid, and what it contains, and to refuse to store it on your hard drive.
You can choose to block or disable these cookies at any time by adjusting the internet browser settings on your computer, tablet, or mobile device in accordance with the instructions established by your internet browser provider and listed on the Websites mentioned below:
On Internet Explorer
Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab and then the “Advanced” tab; choose the desired level or follow the link below:
On Microsoft Edge
Open the “Settings and more” menu, then select “Settings”; click on the “Privacy, search and services” choose the desired level or follow the link below:
On Mozilla Firefox
Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab and choose the desired options or follow this link:
On Mac/Iphone/Ipad Safari
Choose “Safari > Preferences” then click on “Security”; In the “Accept Cookies” section choose the desired options or follow this link:
On Google Chrome
Open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced Options” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”, and choose the desired options or follow the following link:
You can also type “cookies” in your browser’s “help” section to access instructions for setting cookies.
For more information, you can also refer to the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/en